Rejected Vol. 2: The Unwilling Black Cape Comics Exclusive Variant
Signed and remarked Esteban Salinas
SOURCE POINT PRESS
(W) Stan Konopka (A) Shawn Langley
Abigail struggles to get through her every day life as a single woman in a small town. She can only imagine how difficult it will be now that she is pregnant and will soon be a single mother. Hopeless and alone, with nowhere to run or hide, she weeps... Though she wasn't truly alone at all. In the shadows, her cries are heard and answered, but not the way she had intended. As always, Mr. Teeth, with open arms and a toothy grin, is waiting in the shadows with his band of misfits, The Rejected.
Available at your comic book shop Black Cape Comcis
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note the FOC (Final Order Cutoff) and Shipping Dates. If an order includes items
with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- When choosing a "Get it Graded" option, please expect an additional 6-8-week turnaround time. We will send these in to the grading company as soon as we receive them, however the grading company may have delays of their own.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.