FOC (Final Order Cutoff) - means this is the last day a title can be ordered before it goes to print. Pre-ordering before the FOC is the best way to guarantee yourself your copy(s) will be fulfilled.
Est Ship date - is the current release date of the title. This is subject to change by the publisher. We update these dates frequently, but be sure to keep an eye on both when ordering.
- Comic cover art, title, and description is provided by the publisher/disributors and is subject to change. Comics typically will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted. However all final versions of the comic are subject to change. Black Cape Comics updates our listings frequently, however it is possible changes to a listing have been made, and not yet be updated by us.
- Comics listed with a ratio such as (1:10, 1:25, etc) or 10 COPY INCV or (X) COPY INCV are Incentive comics. These listings are special collectors covers and each listing is for (1) copy of that cover. It is not multiple copies of that listing. For more information see our FAQ page. Or if you have a questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchase as we do not cancel pre-orders.
- If a variant cover has been cancelled by the publisher, the order will be fulfilled with the (Main) cover A, unless a change has been requested by the customer Prior to that listing FOC.
- Please note the FOC (Final Order Cutoff) and Shipping Dates. If an order includes items
with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Any refunds given by Black Cape Comics not due to our error will be assessed a 5% cancellation fee.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
For more terms and conditions, please visit our Terms page here: Terms and Conditions
Comics that are (IN STOCK) will typically ship within 1-3 business days. Please note that if you mix pre-order titles, and in stock titles, your order will ship when the entire order has been received, which would be the latest date of your pre-orders. We recommend keeping your orders with similar release dates to avoid your order being delayed due to unreleased titles.
In the description of every title is a (Est Ship Date) this is the currently set release date by the Publisher. This is subject to change and not controlled by us.
We update product listing frequently so if you feel your order is late, be sure to check the items within your order to see if one of the titles may have been pushed back.