The Metal Virus Saga is over, but that doesn't mean things are back to normal. As the world begins picking up the pieces, who will be missing? What villains will escape? And who will go back on their word?
- Comic cover art, title, and description is provided by the publisher/disributors and is subject to change. Comics typically will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted. However all final versions of the comic are subject to change. Black Cape Comics updates our listings frequently, however it is possible changes to a listing have been made, and not yet be updated by us.
- Comics listed with a ratio such as (1:10, 1:25, etc) or 10 COPY INCV or (X) COPY INCV are Incentive comics. These listings are special collectors covers and each listing is for (1) copy of that cover. It is not multiple copies of that listing. For more information see our FAQ page. Or if you have a questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchase as we do not cancel pre-orders.
- If a variant cover has been cancelled by the publisher, the order will be fulfilled with the (Main) cover A, unless a change has been requested by the customer Prior to that listing FOC.
- Please note the FOC (Final Order Cutoff) and Shipping Dates. If an order includes items
with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Any refunds given by Black Cape Comics not due to our error will be assessed a 5% cancellation fee.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.